Tips and advice
- Cord strap can offer solutions for producers of equipment and machinery, which offer the necessary physical safe in a highly competitive global chain of supply, safely and cost-effectively, while reducing any accidents related to health, safety or damage.
- For loads of heavy equipment concentrated in a small footprint, you should pay special attention to ensure that the floor of the cargo is not damaged and that the weight is evenly distributed across the container floor. Cord strap specialists can help you plan the most suitable fastening methods.
- It should be given special care with too wide loads such as machines in boxes in flat racks, so they do not move from side to side or bow. Cord strap has developed solutions to ensure that these charges do not move throughout the transport chain: our Cargo Lashing Plates.
- Comply with the latest CTU code is important for carriers, which are now fully responsible for delivering a load that is safe and suitable for transport.
- Lashing systems should be applied only after considering and calculating the forces and movements that can affect the load. The calculations should be based on the relevant codes or regulations as the CTU code. The team of experts Cord strap cargo securing can advise for specific applications.
- Best lashing system for a particular solution depends on a number of factors such as the nature and weight of the products, and the means of transport.
- The strapping systems and lashing Cord strap have different strengths, from 1,000 lbs. (450 daN) more than 45,000 lbs. (20,000 daN). Note that polypropylene based strapping, despite having a similar appearance, have qualities totally different from Cord strap strapping elongation.